4-lane License Plate Recognition
Red Light Violation
Opposite Lane Drive-in
F. A. Q.
You can download the latest version of NumberOK here: https://goo.gl/WFeTQJ.
NumberOK recognizes license plates of all European countries, Israel, Turkey and post-USSR countries. 51 countries in general.
Countries: Austria, Azerbaijan, Albania, Armenia, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Vatican, Great Britain, Hungary, Germany, Greece, Georgia, Denmark, Israel, Ireland, Iceland, Spain, Italy, Kazakhstan, Cyprus, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Macedonia, Russia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Finland, France, Croatia, Montenegro, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Sweden and Estonia.
Interface of NumberOK supports 27 languages:
English, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Dutch, Greek, Georgian, Hebrew, Spanish,
Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Moldavian, German, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovakian, Turkish, Ukrainian, Finnish, French, Croatian, Czech, Swedish and Estonian.
Answer is in the document link.
If it is a demo version: inform the Support Desk on the issue and the Support Desk will issue a new key (if needed).
If it is a full version: inform the Support Desk on the issue; the Support Desk will disable the license and you will be able to install NumberOK using your standard key. This problem usually appears when installing NumberOK on a new PC without disabling the license on the old one.
Reason: NumberOK cannot find Firebird database or connect to it.
Solution: Install a Firebird server.
- Initiate NumberOK installation.
- At the stage Storage Setup check the box Install Firebird Server:
Leave the remaining fields (Host, Database, User, and Password) unchanged.
If Install Firebird Server option is absent during installation:
a) Uninstall NumberOK and select Deactivate License option.
b) Check whether NumberOk.ini file is absent (standard path –C:\ProgramData\FF\NumberOk3). Otherwise delete NumberOk.ini.
c) Initiate installation of NumberOK and follow the steps above. You will need a license key to reinstall.
1. Deactivate NumberOK (Settings -> General -> Deactivate license).
2. Save setting master file NumberOk.ini (full path: C:\ProgramData\FF\NumberOk3\NumberOk.ini).
3. Install and activate NumberOK.
4. Move all fields from the old NumberOk.ini to the new NumberOk.ini, except for License.Auth and License.Key.
You must deactivate the current license prior to reinstallation (Settings –> Deactivate license):
1. Save active NumberOk.ini (Full path C:\ProgramData\FF\NumberOk3\NumberOk.ini).
2. Deactivate NumberOK (Settings -> General -> Deactivate license).
3. Install and activate NumberOK.
4. Move all fields from the old NumberOk.ini to the new NumberOk.ini, except License.Auth and License.Key.
Yes, processor replacement will lead to deactivation.
You need to:
1. Find a file C:\ProgramData\FF\NumberOk3\NumberOk.ini.
2. Delete License.Auth string.
3. Replace the processor.
4. When you open NumberOK, a new License.Auth will be created.
Reason: to connect using RTSP, you need to use a correct string format.
Login and password need to be indicated in the string.
You will find a correct format in the documentation supplied with your camera.
RTSP strings format for some cameras:
|rtsp://login:password@<camera IP address>/mpeg4/media.amp
rtsp://login:password@<camera IP address>/axis-media/media.amp
|Samsung \ Hanwha||rtsp://login:password@<camera IP address>/h264/media.smp|
|Hikvision||rtsp://login:password@ <camera IP address>:554/h264|
Go to Settings -> Analytics and check the boxes “Analytics: comparison and result” and “Soft comparison”.
Then click Save and reset NumberOK.
Now results for one license plate recognition will be merged.
License plate on the shot looks like a white rectangle. Night illumination makes the license plate too bright. License plate cannot be seen on the video and the screenshot, it is completely illegible.
Solution: Adjust Shutter Speed parameter in camera settings.
Recommended value is 1/1000. In this case, the car will be practically invisible on the video, but the license plate will be clearly seen and correctly recognized.
To move the car database from one NumberOK to another, do the following:
1. Open the initial NumberOK and go to window Database – Vehicles.
2. In the lower right corner you will find two buttons with Excel logo. Left button is for import. Right one is for export.
3. Click the right button. Select Standard Structure and Change Database. XLS.
4 Will be open. Save it. Move the file to the new PC using Database – Vehicles window. Click left Import button. Open XLS.
5 File. Select Standard Structure and Change Database.
6. Now you have a car database from the old NumberOK in your new NumberOK.
BARBOS module drivers are stored in NumberOK installation kit. Drivers are installed at the final stage – in FTDI CDM drivers window.
If you omitted this stage when installing NumberOK, reinitiate the installation and install FTDI CDM drivers.
If BARBOS is correctly connected to NumberOK interface, it will look the following way.
NumberOk – it is an convenient, easy to use and affordable software product, can be integrated in any third-party system throw NumberOk API.
Current version SW NumberOk
To ensure the quality of the product, download an updated version. It works only with the electronic protection key.